Like many other Web sites, CreeperandKnotweed.co.uk makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to PeelingMask.co.uk and other sites on the Internet.
CreeperandKnotweed.co.uk has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
CreeperandKnotweed.co.uk is committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information at all times — during and after your purchase.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone. However your e-mail address, phone number and delivery address may be passed on to our couriers for the purpose of delivery of orders.
• CreeperandKnotweed.co.uk does e-mail specials to customers who sign up to receive them. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails, simply tell us and we will remove your name from the list promptly.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Private Customer information (credit card details) are not retained by our company at any location and all charges are processed securely and offsite by Stripe or PayPal.
- Customers will not receive any continual emails from us unless the customer consents to the solicitation at checkout, or through an opt-in process. And, if the customer does consent to receive an email from the company, the company agrees to have a simple unsubscribe option available, along with unsubscribing instructions in every email.
Thank you for understanding,